Monday 27 May 2013

Windy


Windy - mlaiu.blogspot.com

I have been hit by fever, sore throat and headache. My whole body is aching. 


I went out for a stroll. the weather is nice and warm but at the same time it's a bit windy. Reminding me of the storm that has invaded my life.

I'm not going to lie. I am still upset about the whole moving out and making way for the tenants thing. But for now i don't want to do or say anything. 

while i was out, i got few things....gel pens, paints, paint brush set, tissues and scarves.

Windy - mlaiu.blogspot.com

Windy - mlaiu.blogspot.com

Windy - mlaiu.blogspot.com

Windy - mlaiu.blogspot.com

Windy - mlaiu.blogspot.com





Windy - mlaiu.blogspot.com

 How did you spend your bank holiday weekend? did you go out or did you buy anything?

Please don't forget to like or follow my blog on ;                                           Facebook :: Twitter :: Google+ :: Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments. Really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...